All-Tex will supply and install liner material that will meet project needs in terms of chemical resistance, aesthetics, and puncture resistance. Our trained technicians will work together with the client to custom install the liner and adhere to safety regulations and installation specifications. All welds and tests are recorded and delivered to client and owner upon completion.
Ringwalls, Double-bottoms, decorative pond liners, frac pits, frac impoundments, concrete bottoms, steel welded bottoms.
Our highly trained field technicians weld material utilizing heat fusion and provide the necessary quality assurance on-site.
- Air testing ensures our field seams do not leak . We pressurize the seams to industry standard of 30 psi and hold for 5 minutes.
- Air lance is used on materials that are not compatible with air testing. It is an industry standard used to prove welds are air tight and leak proof.
- Vacuum testing can be used on field seams and extrusion welds. This is performed on smaller, more technical welds.
- Tensile strength is done with a tensile machine before and welding is done and every 500lf or whenever the specifications calls.
- Spark testing uses electricity to identify leaks. It’s a form of Holliday Testing and is typically applied in tight locations that are not compatible with vacuum testing, air lance, or air testing.
Our personnel are not only well versed in QA/QC opertaions but also bring the company installation manual to every project and will supply a copy upon request.
SEND US A MESSAGE